Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Albany NY Magician and Face Painter | Glitter Art Coming Soon

As a family entertainer, I am always looking for ways to enhance the services I offer. I search for better products, learn new skills, and find ways to be the best value in the area. Visit my website, http://www.MagicmanAlbany.com, and you will see that I currently offer face painting and balloon twisting as add-ons to my magic show. Starting in the new year I will also begin offering Glitter Art. Glitter Art uses cosmetic glue, fun stencils, and cosmetic glitter in 30 colors to create long lasting body art. Perfect for pool parties or any event that you want to leave a lasting impression. Glitter Art is water proof and can last up to 7 - 10 days. Keep an eye out on the website for more photos and information. If you are interested in booking Glitter Art for your next event feel free to contact me today.